Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Black
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Black Echo Dot is standing along voice command device a with a small built-in speaker. It can also connect to your speakers or headphones over Bluetooth. It is a great device for listening music, information, news, sports scores, and weather report instantly that connects to the Alexa Voice. Echo Dot can
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Black
Echo Dot is standing along voice command device a with a small built-in speaker. It can also connect to your speakers or headphones over Bluetooth. It is a great device for listening music, information, news, sports scores, and weather report instantly that connects to the Alexa Voice. Echo Dot can hear you from across the room, even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo Dot, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Dot responds instantly. If you have more than one Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa responds intelligently from the Echo device you’re closest to with ESP (Echo Spatial Perception).
Echo Dot can hear you from across the room, even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo Dot, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Dot responds instantly. You also can shop tens of millions of Amazon products using your voice without looking at the products online. But you have an option to disable it. It is so easy to order things that some people have an interesting experience with their children were able to order a bunch of stuff and they were delivered at their house.
If you have more than one Echo Dot and want to use the voice command, you just say the wake word “Alexa” and Dot responds instantly from the closest Echo device.
The sleek and compact design makes Echo Dot blends with any room decor in the house. With its built-in speaker, you can place anywhere in the house and use it in the bedroom as a smart alarm clock that can also turn off your lights. Or Dot can be used in the kitchen as a timer.
Echo Dot can be directly connected to speakers using a 3.5 mm stereo cable or using Bluetooth to add voice control to your home stereo system.
Echo Dot provides hands-free voice control for Amazon Music for your favorite songs and artists. You also can request a specific genre or mood as well as music by lyrics, or let Alexa pick the music for you by hands-free voice control to Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn.
Make a smart home
Echo Dot makes it possible for switching on and off on the lamp without getting out of bed, controlling your thermostat while reading in your favorite chair, or dimming the lights from the couch while watching a movie. You don’t need lifting a finger and can raise your voice.
Echo Dot also works with your lights, switches, fans, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more.
Voice recognition and noise cancellation
Echo has a built in 360-degree speaker to recognize the voice through Bluetooth and respond to your voice command instantly as well as enhances noise cancellation. With a more powerful processor, Echo Dot can block out noise while playing music.
Even though the Echo Dot can run independently and stream music from a media source, with the voice service by Alexa is built in the cloud, it is always getting smarter. The more you use Dot, the more it adapts to your speech patterns and voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences. Echo Dot is always connected, updates are uploaded automatically. Recent updates are Amazon order tracking, repeating alarms, and many new skills are added by other developers.
Echo Dot has many skills
Echo Dot has a lot of Skills and new skills are being added frequently in the Alexa App such as ordering a pizza, requesting a ride from Uber, tracking your fitness with Fitbit, ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers, and more.
Do More with the Alexa App
You can manage your Echo Dot with the Alexa App through on Fire OS, Android, iOS, and desktop browsers. Echo Dot also allows you to connect to Spotfy, Pandora, and Google Calendar. Connecting your smart home devices, reading books, and organizing your activities through the Alexa App makes our lives smarter.
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music (Spotify and Sirius XM support coming soon, Bluetooth not supported).
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more